At Incresco, we help startups and enterprises to build their MVP and for their digital transformation.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
We are looking for a passionate final year students to join our talented, collaborative team that is very passionate about solving this massive problem.
Below is a list of several skills required to deliver on responsibilities for this role:
- Knowledge of React Native/ React/Node.js/Flutter development
- Should be able to write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- You should be able to build pixel-perfect, amazingly smooth UIs across both web and mobile platforms. Experience In building design system is an added advantage
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Good to know GraphQL, AWS Appsync, Firebase, and offline storage
Stipends for selected students and PPO based on the performance.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying